Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Fan Shout Out to YOU!!!

You know, since this blog is about sharing my favorite "whatevers" with my fans, and I wouldn't have even thought to share a blog like this if it wasn't for my awesome fans, today, I am going to do a shout out to my FAVORITE of FAVORITES.... my AWESOME group of FANS!!! (I still feel so strange saying that..."my fans"...I still have to pinch myself and am in disbelief that I have ANY besides my husband and my dog! :))

I just love you guys soooo much!!!  I can't tell you enough!!! I am so grateful to this day and everyday, and on days like today, (especially, when I get such heartfelt emails from people giving me their support; encouraging me not to give up my dream to perform; telling me how much watching me on tv touched their hearts and lifted their spirits - omg, are you kidding?  In truth, it is actually the reverse because you guys actually lift mine! - defending me against any senseless negativity on the internet; and pouring out their hearts about their own dreams, and sharing a little about their own lives with me), I am reminded about how blessed and fortunate I am to have such a wonderful group of people in this world to reach out to somebody like me - a nobody - but for some reason, a few, wonderful group of people from different parts of the US and also from all over the world feel comfortable enough with me to want to connect with me.  That is such an amazing honor, and I am so humbled and so, so grateful.  You guys remind me and help me feel like I am not alone.  I thank God for you!

So, I just had to say a BIG THANK YOU to you guys!!! I just want you to know how much I appreciate the support you have given me. Your support means more than I will ever be able to express.

In addition, since some of you have shared with me that you wish you could spread the word out about what you do or what your dreams are with others, I want to give some of my fans an opportunity to do just that. That is what blogs do right?  Help spread the word?  So, once a month or periodically - since this will really depend on you guys if you want me to help spread the word about what you do - I will dedicate a post in my blog to one of you to help spread the word out about what you do or what your dreams are with others. Just submit a link of your video sharing what you do or what your dreams are, and I will be happy to post the selected video to help spread the word!  However, I suggest to keep the videos and the messages in the videos CLEAN!!! since this is family-oriented, remember! :)  It is really wonderful to share things, such as, the song you wrote for the first girl you ever had a crush on; or the gymnastics routine you won at regionals; or your dream of being a teacher; or the beautiful, original, handmade dresses you design; or the beautiful baskets you arrange that make people so happy to receive in the mail, etc) - those are all amazing, positive stories and things to share with others that has made me smile and touched my heart and can touch other people too.

Now, please keep in mind that if we do this, this will still be a learning curve for me since this is THE first time I would be doing something like this and have no idea what I am doing.  I will totally admit that. So, please be patient with me, and I will apologize in advance for any future errors I make. However, because of some of the emails I have gotten, I can hear a similar theme, and that is that people have a voice (and I don't mean a singing voice in this case - although I know some of the people that wrote me are obviously singers). I am talking about "a" voice, "their" voice, and they just want a chance to be heard. I am just trying to find a way to give you guys a chance to be heard. If there is a way I can do that. I want to try. This is my way to try to do that for you even if it is only in just a little way.  It will still be a way for you to be heard.

Maybe someday, I will be a "somebody", but right now, I am just little me. :) Thank you so much for supporting little me, this nobody, but somebody who deeply thanks you from the bottom of my heart!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment