Monday, June 17, 2013

Wait!...No Weight!

Hope everyone had a good Father's Day!

People have told me recently, especially those who have not seen me in a while, that they have noticed I have lost quite a bit of weight. It has been really nice to get compliments on how I have been looking healthier and better. I have gotten more compliments now in my mid 40's than I have ever gotten in my early 20's! HA HA!! :) So THANK YOU for lifting this old gal's spirits! :)

I know some of you have asked me what I have been doing to lose weight. Well, to put it briefly, I have been working with my wonderful endocrinologist and am finally getting my thyroid regulated which has gotten me started off on the right track. I also continue to lead a healthy lifestyle, as I have always done by eating healthy and exercising, which, luckily, I enjoy doing. I do core exercises I got from faceyogamethod.com that I LOVE!!! (I am actually getting abs for the first time in my life! I still have a long way to go, but even when I was skinny years ago, I never had abs before so I will give myself more time. hee hee :)); AND the BEST thing I have done for myself fairly recently that has helped me and has made the biggest difference for me personally is I started taking Shakeology! I love this stuff and cannot imagine life without this baby!

I saw this video and just had to laugh because yes, I admit I have done this too many times! Tony Horton is really funny in this!

Enjoy! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment