Saturday, December 21, 2013

Essentially Amazing!!!


A couple of days ago I misplaced my doTERRA Lemon Essential Oil!!!  I was so sad!!  I went back and forth for hours trying to find it!  I was determined to find it because I LOVE my Lemon Essential Oil!  Do you know why I love it so much?!!!  There is actually a REAL reason for it!!!  

Watch this news report from a Vanderbilt Hospital study that just by diffusing doTERRA essential oils in their ER, look what happened! 





Hey, with Christmas just around the corner, if you still need a GREAT Christmas gift idea,  doTERRA Essential Oils make an EXCELLENT gift!!!  It's the kind of gift that can really help change a person's life for the better!!! And their family's lives, including their pets' lives!  FOR REAL!!! In so many different ways!!!  I'm not kidding!!!

I know I am not a doctor in real life or anything like that even though I have played a nurse in a Cadence/Delnor Hospital TV commercial :).  However, I am someone who has struggled with an auto-immune disease for over 30 years, and whether I'd like to admit it or not, I have had and continue to have my share of various health issues unfortunately, especially as I get older - just like many people as they age, whether or not they want to or like to admit it.

Well, a few weeks ago, I went to my friends' Essential Oil party (see I always said I did normal housewives things! :)) and I've been hooked ever since!  I personally started to use these doTERRA essential oils, and I still cannot believe how amazing these oils have worked for me and my life!  Again, I know I'm not a doctor like the people in the video, but as someone who has had my own personal health struggles, (this is just my personal opinion so take it for what it is worth - it's free) - but in my personal opinion, I personally believe these essential oils are truly a gift and an empowerment for you to help you and your family, including your pets! Yes, there have been people who have successfully used these doTERRA essential oils with much success on their pets!!  This is, of course, not meant to abandon or to replace your hospital/medical needs and your doctor (or vet); or other healthy lifestyle habits obviously, but like they say in the video, to help and/or supplement. 

Since these oils can be used aromatically, topically and most can be ingested, in addition to, using them for helping with medical issues or health related issues, these oils can also be used for cooking, cleaning, for making them into other products, such as, skin care/hair care products, hand sanitizers, lip balms, furniture polish, insect repellents, etc. 

These oils are also 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG).

For more information on these doTERRA essential oils and to check out all the other products doTERRA has to offer, you can go to my website at:

www.mydoterra.com/therealcindychang/

 

For more information on essential oils in general, as well as doTERRA oils, there is a book called Modern Essentials: A Contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils available on Amazon.com.  It is like an encyclopedia of essential oils.  There is also a website called Aromaticscience.com that is basically a library of essential oil information with articles and research done on essential oils. There are also a lot of good information on the internet from fellow doTERRA Essential Oils users sharing their experiences and testimonials from using these oils.  

And of course, I concur with this video, just smelling the doTERRA Lemon essential oil makes me really, really happy!!
 


Thank you and hope EVERYONE has a healthy and safe MERRY CHRISTMAS and JOYFUL HOLIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment